OWI, Criminal Law and Auto Accident Attorneys Serving the Milwaukee Area
Defending your past, protecting your future
With more than 75 years of collective experience, the attorneys at Hayes & Rothstein have been listening carefully to the needs of our clients for decades, whether they are seeking just compensation for injuries from an auto or motorcycle accident or if they are facing OWI, drug crime, sex crime or other criminal charges. Each day we provide legal solutions that meet the unique circumstances of the people we serve. Our representation is personalized to meet your needs.
Our attorneys communicate effectively. You will understand each step of the process. You will be able to communicate your concerns to your attorney by contacting him at his cell phone number, office number or email address. We are here when you need us.
Our experience enables us to serve Milwaukee and Waukesha counties in many practice areas
Hayes & Rothstein provides vigorous representation for clients in the Milwaukee area with legal concerns in the following areas:
- Automobile and motorcycle accidents — If you were injured in a traffic accident, you are entitled to be fully compensated for your injuries and losses. We work vigorously to help you get fair reparation as quickly as possible.
- OWI – An arrest for driving while intoxicated, whether it is your first offense or you have prior convictions is a serious matter. Whether you are facing incarceration for a criminal misdemeanor OWI or a criminal felony OWI charges depends on the circumstances of your case, including your driving record, whether there was accident that caused injury, and whether there was a minor passenger under the age of 16 in your vehicle.
- Traffic defense — Even minor traffic tickets can add up to high insurance costs and a license suspension. We can fight your citations so your insurance premiums do not skyrocket and so you can retain your driving privileges.
- Drug offenses – Convictions for drug crimes can pose serious threats to your freedom. The penalties can add up to thousands of dollars, years of imprisonment, and a five-year suspension of your driving privileges.
- Sex crimes – A conviction for a sex crime can ruin your life. Make sure you invoke your right to an attorney before speaking with police.
- Domestic violence — A domestic violence conviction can have a lasting effect on your personal and professional life. We work with you to develop a plan to restore your rights to your home, your family and your career.
Dedicated Attorneys Working Together for Your Cause
The attorneys at Hayes & Rothstein have been working together for decades, creating a legal team ready to meet any challenge. Individually and as a team, we provide our clients with high-quality legal services and dedication to accomplishing the best possible result. All of our attorneys have an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating™ from Martindale-Hubbell®, a sign of the highest respect from judges and attorneys. Our lawyers have achieved numerous other recognitions as well, such as repeated inclusion in SuperLawyers.
Contact an experienced Milwaukee criminal defense and personal injury firm for a free initial consultation
The attorneys at Hayes & Rothstein, have the legal experience and knowledge you need for justice to prevail in your case. To schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation, call us at 414-291-9911 or contact us online.